Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Artwork Display

Kenna brings home artwork and worksheets all the time now that she is in daycare. Because stuff is falling off the refrigerator, when I seen this picture on Pinterest, I knew I needed to try to make something similar.
 love it!
I had a piece of scrap board from our faux sofa table, already stained, so I cut out a stencil and used the inside of the stencil, painted over the whole thing in a bright/light yellow Valspar paint sample, and then peeled the stencil up to show that pretty stain. I decorated some clothes pins with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge, then hung it on the wall with Command Strips!
Artwork sign
Artwork sign2
While I was working on that, Kenna crafted!
IMG_1487
Then we took a stroll outside, well, not really a stroll, while I peeled the stencil off.
IMG_1492
And here we are!
Artwork sign34
I also hung up some art in the kitchen. I had some prints I was waiting to use, a Corbin Family Rules print I won from Signs by Andrea, and the middle top big print was done by my cousin, artist D. Renee Wilson!
kennasartwork2
Linked up at:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!