Image Map

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

My little turkey, KennaBoo, is going to give me a heart attack one day, I’m sure of it, lol. It’s hard to believe my fragile 2 pounder is now invincible! Not a day goes by that I am not blessed to have her orneriness, stubborness, bravery, and so much more =) She’s just so awesome!

fingerprint_friday

Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Psalm 127:3-4 NIV

Linking up at The Rusted Chain

2 comments:

  1. How cute is she!! I have a feisty girl as well. Life is always fun. Thank you for the visit and sweet comment @TheDedicatedHouse. It means the world. Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathryn! She's something else, lol =)

      Delete

I love your comments!