Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

papa_and_baby

This weekend I was overcome by emotion that my Kenna has gotten the chance to meet her great grandfather (papaw). There are so many children I know that don’t get this chance. It makes my heart smile to see her love him as much as I do and hear her little voice repeat “PApaw” over and over.

I wish she could have met my paternal grandfather. I know he would have been smitten as well. He’s only been gone a few years but remembered daily.

papabirthday

Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers. Proverbs 17:6

One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. Psalm 145:4

Linking up at The Rusted Chain

2 comments:

  1. I almost cried when I read the words to the song. I love it! It makes me think of my little babies, all grown up now:( Just dropping in from It's So Very Cheri to invite you to link up to another week of Freedom Fridays:) So hoping to see you there!
    PS I am now following you on Linky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Evelyn. It's a great song! =) And I'll check out Freedom Fridays!

      Delete

I love your comments!