Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dreaming of kitchens

Oh, man, at the thought of my little family possibly purchasing our first house, I have not been able to stop thinking about it. That means that in addition to a rowdy one year old, I am completely exhausted. My mind was already running a hundred miles per hour. Now, after Kenna goes to bed and I read my blogs, browse Pinterest, my mind's running overtime thinking of the possibilities. Because the house we're looking at has no windows in the kitchen, I'm thinking of painting the cabinets white to lighten things up some. So Pinterest has lent me some fabulous inspirations when it comes to cabinets, hardware, lighting, and paint for the walls. So today, I'm going to share some of my fave Pinterest kitchen cabinet finds. Bear with me, lol.

I love the white cabinets here and the softs touches of blue! It would be eye catching to bring in some bright teal blue with the kitchen chairs!



Once again, I love everything about this kitchen, especially the butcher block counter tops! And Ikea has some nice, affordable ones!



More pops of color. I like the green, a nice mustard yellow, or a pumpkin color, a variation of Pantone's color of the year =)



This is soooo pretty. I'm somewhat nervous about the open shelf concept but I'd be comfortable with something like this or a pretty hutch. And I love the clear canisters on the counter =)



Look at the warehouse lights! And the soft shade of the chairs. I'm hoping to find a thrifted table to refurb.



Until next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!