Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas is coming!!!!!

Oh man, I’m soooo excited for Christmas this year. Our lil runt is 15 months old now and I know she’s going to be excited but for now, we’re itching for the day and she doesn’t even know what’s coming, lol.

We haven’t put up a Christmas tree though, because where we normally put the tree is now Kenna’s play corner. I just hate to move her toys and then when she wants to ‘play’ with the Christmas tree, she gets in trouble. I can just see her baffled look, “Well, it’s my corner!” Soooo, we’re going to buy a small tree to put up on the bar and next year I think she’ll be old enough to understand why it’s not her toy corner for the month. Buuut on a side note, hopefully we can eliminate said toy corner. Travis and I were talking just this morning about building her a toy box!!!! This is a huge feat for him. He is NOT a carpenter but a mechanic. Two completely different spectrums, lol. I think it will be fun though. Anywho, I digress. Sunday night, Kenna crashed extremely early. I’m talking about a nap at 4ish, wake her up at 5ish, she goes back to sleep 6ish! She was not having us trying to keep her awake (so she wakes us up at 3:30 a.m. to ‘play’). So, I had a chance to hang some Christmas decorations. I got up our door hanger, the Christmas cross stitch and samplers, and a few knick knacks. No pictures of said decor sadly but it does have me in the mood to craft some and to get some projects going that I already have the supplies for!

Pinned Image

freshpoppydesign.blogspot.com via Lauren Mistrot on Pinterest

I think this would be a great idea for the living room!

Pinned Image

theinspiredroom.net via Danielle Grimes on Pinterest

I love the idea above because I was just telling Trav when we were out in the craft shed that I wanted to drag out the tiny ornament balls to put in my little cloche I bought from the thrift store last month. I just need to spray paint the base first.

Pinned Image

From frenchflea.blogspot.com via Taylor on Pinterest

I love this tree. I love the holds. I love the shutters. Yeap, mad love =)

Pinned Image

From bhg.com via Angela on Pinterest

Oh, man! Don’t you absolutely LOVE this fat tree in a bucket!!!

Pinned Image

Printable from 1.bp.blogspot.com via Nicole on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Simple and natural feeling. From bhg.com via Donna Funky Junk Interiors via Centsational Girl on Pinterest

550_101100908

This is so neat! Glued ornaments to disc, took out metal hanger, added blooms. So simple and still pleasing to the eye. From bhg.com.

550_101566926

Also from bhg.com, they took a stick, drilled tiny holes, inserted pipe cleaners. Very thrifty!

Pinned Image

From craftcritters.blogspot.com via Kristin (me) via Amy on Pinterest

Man, I can’t wait! We actually have most of our Christmas shopping done, which is a first for us so now it’s a waiting game and it is making me that more anxious, lol.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!