Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Washi Tape

I have been seeing washi tape all over blog land and it has finally started to intrigue me! This Japanese decorative tape is pretty nifty. Check out these cool crafting ideas inspired by washi tape.

Pinned Image

Source: papermash via Jenifer on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Source: japanistic.com via Lynn on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Source: blog.wantist.com via Kyley on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Source: marthastewartweddings.com via Sara on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Source: shelterness.com via Senara on Pinterest

Refreshing Furniture And Interior With Japanese Masking Tape

Source: shelterness.com

Refreshing Furniture And Interior With Japanese Masking Tape

Source: shelterness.com

Clothespin magnets from Night Owl Crafting

Pinned Image

I love this washi covered composition book! I love the color combinations! The washi tape she used was from Lotta Jansdotter.

Source: ohhellofriendblog.com via Katie on Pinterest

So with that being said, well, written, I do think I’m going to partake in the washi tape madness! I’ll probably pick some up next time I’m at the craft store but there are quite a bit of DIY washi tape tutorials as well like this one from Aesthetic Nest or Just Something I Made or List Girl prints some out on Avery address labels!

See y’all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!