Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ikea [insert melodramatic swoon here]

I absolutely have been begging for my hubs to take me to Ikea when we make our trip down south. I’ve never been and I’m like a moth attracted to the light. It’s a beacon in the sky. You get the picture, I’m sure =) I have browsed through their catalog multiple times dog-earing paged, highlighting what I definitely want while he looks on in a lackadaisical (don’t you just love that word. It’s a shame I don’t use it more) way. With regards to Mr. LCH, I ‘m going to share my Ikea Wants & Needs with the bloggie world who might appreciate it more.

First, I really want a duvet! I think it’s be awesome to switch out the cover at a whim and even make your own duvet cover like they did here and here.

MYSA STRÅ Comforter, warmth rate 1 Length: 86 " Width: 86 " Filling weight: 28 oz Total weight: 62 oz  Length: 218 cm Width: 218 cm Filling weight: 790 g Total weight: 1760 g

Rug from the awesome Ikea place! And such an awesome price.

GISLEV Rug, low pile, gray Length: 6 ' 5 " Width: 4 ' 4 " Pile thickness: ¼ "  Length: 195 cm Width: 133 cm Pile thickness: 8 mm

LJUSNAN Box with lid, set of 3, seagrass

LIMMAREN Bottle, assorted colors Diameter: 2 3/4 " Height: 5 7/8 " Package quantity: 3 pack  Diameter: 7 cm Height: 15 cm Package quantity: 3 pack

MOGDEN Jar with lid, glass, stainless steel Diameter: 4 ¼ " Height: 4 ¾ " Volume: 7 oz  Diameter: 11.1 cm Height: 12.2 cm Volume: 0.2 l

Are these not beautiful or what!?

YNGAREN Bottle, set of 3

YNGAREN Jar with lid, brown Diameter: 6 " Height: 4 "  Diameter: 14.1 cm Height: 10.4 cm

We really really need one of these since ours broke =( But when we replace this, we want to go ahead and get a deeper sink. Those old ceramic sinks are so shallow.

LAGAN Single lever kitchen faucet, chrome plated Height: 6 7/8 "  Height: 17.5 cm

AND NOW FOR THE BEST PART OF IKEA!

I love wooden kitchen play sets! I can’t wait to get Kenna one and get her all kinds of play fruit, food, pots and pans. In the catalog, Ikea says the stove top actually lights up (led lights) and the sink can hold water (we might not add water though, lol).

DUKTIG Mini-kitchen, birch plywood, white Width: 28 3/8 " Depth: 15 3/4 " Height: 42 1/2 "  Width: 72 cm Depth: 40 cm Height: 108 cm

MULA Toy hammering block, multicolor Length: 9 1/2 " Width: 3 7/8 " Height: 5 1/2 "  Length: 24 cm Width: 10 cm Height: 14 cm

For my woMAN cave, I need some more accessories for sure. It will forever be a work in progress, I’m afraid.

FLYT Magazine file, white Package quantity: 5 pack  Package quantity: 5 pack

DOKUMENT Letter tray, orange Width: 11 ½ " Depth: 13 ¾ " Height: 9 ¾ "  Width: 29 cm Depth: 35 cm Height: 25 cm

Okay, that’s the end of my Ikea spiel for now. Hopefully, I’ll make it to the store next weekend. If not, I’ll be scouring the internet some more =)

Note: Picture are linked to sources. I was not paid to brag about Ikea. I love them just because =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!