Image Map

Friday, December 4, 2009

Kristin's Holiday Wish List

Mama's Holiday Wish Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I'm sharing this meme with you.

1. What five items are on your holiday wish list this year?

That would be a Cricut Expression
An insulated storage shed that I can turn into a craft room
A wireless broadband router
A couple of gallons of paint and primer to tackle my living room walls
An embroidery machine

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

My little magnets that Amy made. There made from those little glass flat marble thingies, with scrapbook paper on the back, and a magnet, of course. They're proudly displayed on my fridge!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

A quilt! I've always tried to start one but never finished...

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

I was always excited to come up and visit my granny, papa, and my mom for Christmas. After my dad and us had our Christmas on Christmas day, my granny would come down and get us and we'd travel the four hours to visit for a week. It was the best gift and we looked forward to it each year.

5. What item are on your kid's wish list this year?

Well, no kids here, but my niece, Kelsea, fills that gap! She definitely wants the Tinkerbell movie that came out last year. I wanna get somebody one of those cool marshmallow shooters!

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

What is not my favorite, lol! I love my mom's homemade peanut butter (hold the nuts) cookie dough! No need to cook it =) I also love my Aunt Linda and Gern's peanut butter cookies (cooked) and homemade peanut butter fudge!!!! YUMMY! Can you see a pattern here, lol?

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

I have a couple projects I want to do. One involving a Mason jar. I also want to do a few wooden letter projects for Christmas presents. I also want to make a tiered cupcake/cookie tray out of stove top covers...

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

I love all the movies that ABC Family and Hallmark run. One of my favorites is Santa Claus with Tim Allen. It's a cute one!

9. Favorite holiday song?

"All I Want For Christmas is You"

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Putting up the Christmas tree and decorations around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!